This page lists the Companion Card "Key Affiliates" and is an indication of the types of organisations that may accept the Companion Card.
The Companion Card program would like to thank the organisations that have formally agreed to accept the Companion Card.
The program will continue to seek the acceptance of Companion Card at venues and activities across rural, regional and metropolitan South Australia. Every week more and more organisations are affiliating, making it impossible to keep this list of Affiliates up to date.
If there is a venue or activity that you wish to attend, it is your responsibility to check with the venue, at the time of booking your tickets, if they will accept your Companion Card. Many venues may still accept your Companion Card even if they are not formally registered to the program and listed below.
List of Key Affiliates - organisations that have formally agreed to accept the Companion Card:
Click on the hyperlink to print this list in [PDF 134 KB]
2. Companion tickets can only be booked in person at one of the AFF box offices (Palace or Piccadilly) or via phone.
3. The companion card holder must show their companion card when collecting tickets from the Box Office – either for tickets purchased at the Box Office, or pre-booked tickets over the phone that are being collected.
4. We cannot offer web-booking or print at home ticketing for the companion card ticket.
- Accepted at all Aberfoyle Community Centre run programs/events
- Restrictions on numbers may apply, please contact the centre for details
Currently excludes events at Adelaide Town Hall and the Park Lands
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- Adelaide Golf Links
- Council organised paid activities at Council’s libraries and Community Centres
- Festival Theatre
- Dunstan Playhouse
- Space Theatre
- Artspace Gallery
- Her Majesty’s Theatre
ADELAIDE FRINGE 2011 [PDF 160KB]
Adelaide Philharmonia Chorus
Adelaide Repertory Theatre
Adventure Bay Charters
Art Gallery of South Australia
Australian Art Orchestra
Australian Ballet, The
Australian Chamber Orchestra
Australian Football League
Australian Museum of Childhood
- Eco Tours and Sightseeing
- Hillcrest Stadium
- Marion Stadium
- Morphett Vale Stadium
- Port Adelaide Recreational Centre
- Wayville Sports Centre
- Pasadena Sports Centre
- Hub Recreation Centre
- Marion Leisure and Fitness Centre
- Seaford Recreation Centre
- St Clair Recreation Centre
- The Hill Recreation Centre
- Valley View Golf Club
- Burnside Swimming Centre
- Leisure Centre
- Community Bus
- West Lakes Community Centre
- Bower Cottages
- Findon Community Centre
- Cheltenham Community Centre
- Henley Community Centre
- Marion Cultural Centre
- Marion Swimming Centre
- Living Kaurna Cultural Centre
- Payneham Swimming Pool
- Norwood Swimming Pool
- Council organised activities at council libraries and Community Centre
- Council organised events
- Cultural Heritage Program
- Community Services Social Programs * Condition: Currently excludes events at Norwood Concert Hall other than Council sponsored events.
- Grenville Community
- Northern Sound System
- Playford Civic Centre
- Shedley Theatre
- Enfield Community Centre
- Lefevre Community Centre
- Hillcrest Community Centre
- Kilburn Community Centre
- Port Adelaide Enfield Library
- Semaphore Library
- The Parks Library
- Greenacres Library
- Wadlata Outback Centre
- Ryan Mitchell Swim Centre
- Golden Grove Recreation Centre
- Golden Grove Arts Centre
- City of Tea Tree Gully Library
- Plympton Community Centre*
- Thebarton Neighbourhood House*
- Hamra Library*
- Summer Festival - Music & Movies in the Park
*COUNCIL RUN ACTIVITIES ONLY
- Whyalla Visitor Centre
- Whyalla Maritime Museum
- Chaffey Theatre*
- Hopgood Theatre*
- Middleback Theatre*
- Northern Festival Centre*
- Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre*
*Selected shows only, please contact the theatre for more details
- Summer Rage Festival
- Cape Borda Light Station
- Cape Willoughby Light Station
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Kelly Hill Caves Conservation Park
- Naracoorte Caves National Park
- Old Wilpena Station (Flinders Ranges National Park)
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Tantanoola Caves Conservation Park
- Swimming Pool
- Ascot Theatre
- Loxton Historical Village
- Loxton Swimming Pool
- Waikerie Swimming Pool
- Booleroo Centre Memorial Swimming Pool
- Wilmington Swimming Pool
- Elder Conservatorium of Music
Elizabeth Special Needs Judo Club
- Migration Museum
- National Motor Museum
- South Australian Maritime Museum
Valid No Free List
Valid all day Tuesday
Valid Saturday nights after 5pm
Valid School Holidays
Valid Public Holidays
Valid Hoyts La Premiere, Directors Suite, Bean Bag Cinema, Xtremescreen and Hoyts IMAX.
3D films – 3D glasses will need to be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1 fee each.
In order to redeem this offer Companion Card holders must present identification at the box office to verify their eligibility. Please note that the person with disabilities will be charged admission at the appropriate rate (i.e. Concession, Senior, Child)
These are effective from 1 April 2011 to 31 March 2012
No Discount will be provided on vehicles
Companion Card not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers
Please contact Sealink for available services
- Latin Shows at the Governor Hindmarsh
- La Bomba Dance Studio
- Tropicana National Latin Dance Competitions
Mannum Caravan Park are pleased to offer a bed in a purpose built cabin free of charge for a companion.
- Moonta Mines Museum
- Moonta Mines Tourist Railway
- Miners Cottage and Garden
- Moonta Mines Sweet Shop
- Moonta Tourist Office
- Local & Family History Centre
- Wheal Hughes Cooper Mine
National Trust of South Australia
- Ayres House
- The Farm Shed
- Moonta Mines Heritage Area
- Wheal Hughes Mine
- Sheep’s Back
National Trust- Wallaroo Branch
National Trust (Whyalla Branch)
- Mt Laura Homestead Museum
- Gay St Cottage
- Engine Sheds
- Telecommunication Display
- Horse Drawn Equipment Shed
- Chamber Concert Series
Companion Card tickets are only available to shows presented by Patch Theatre (the bus price in the theatre bus package for schools is not set by Patch).
Port Adelaide Football Club
Port Augusta Cultural Centre
Portside Swim and Leisure Centre
Queensland Theme parks
- Renmark Paringa Library
- Renmark Paringa Visitor Information Centre
- McCormick Centre for the Environment
Restless Dance Theatre
Riverland Youth Theatre
Rock Eisteddfod Challenge
Royal Adelaide Show * Valid for admission to show only. Ride tickets to be negotiated with individual ride operators.
Royal Adelaide Wine Show
Rural City of Murray Bridge
- Central Districts
- North Adelaide Eagles
- Port Adelaide Magpies
- South Adelaide
- West Adelaide
- Woodville-West Torrens
- Open Days
- Engine Runs
- Dolphin swim
- Dolphin watch
- Dolphin cruise
- Memorial Drive
- Pilgrim Church Music Concerts
- Valid from Monday to Friday before 6pm
- Not valid for Special Events
- Not valid for films on the ‘No Free List’
Purchase a ticket using the Companion Card at the rate of either a Concession or Seniors ticket and receive one complimentary pass.Surcharges will apply to 3D and Special Event presentations for each of the purchased ticket and the complimentary ticket. Please contact you local cinema for special conditions
- Chelsea Cinemas
- Mitcham Cinemas
- Mt Barker Cinemas
- Noarlunga Cinema Centre
- Piccadilly Cinemas
- Willunga Christmas Tree Festival
Willunga Christmas Tree Festival.
December 1st & 2nd, 2012.
Willunga Uniting Church hosts the 11th annual Christmas Tree Festival on December 1st & 2nd.
This year our theme is Advent – Love, Joy, Hope & Peace.
Enjoy an inspirational display of Christmas trees, kids trail and activities, tasty treats and crafts for sale & Devonshire teas.
Open from 10am to 4pm, entry is $3 for adults, kids free.
Bethany Hall – corner of St Jude Street and St Andrew’s Terrace, Willunga.
Miss it and you’ll have to wait a whole year!
Enquiries for bookings for Group tours to Lois on (08) 85 57 41 82.
More info: contact Jenny - email@example.com or 85562758.
Willunga Carols in the Park
Saturday, December 1st at 7.30pm
Big brass Band, choirs and all your favourite carols.
The Bell Paddock – corner of St Jude Street & St Andrew’s Terrace, Willunga.
Cost - Free
More info: contact Jenny - firstname.lastname@example.org or Lois 85574182.
- Inner North East Adelaide
- Port Pirie
- South Australia (servicing Greater Adelaide)
- For a list of all SA sites and National sites please see the YMCA conditions